Zip Pouches, Sheep, Blue Bird and Kirkwood

I made a handful of zip pouches for my craft shows this year. I used that really fun Halloween fabric for one of them - that is great fabric. The artist has lots of character in her drawings. I love to look at it. I made all different sizes, mainly depending on what length zipper I had, and put thin ribbon as a zipper pull.


This is my newest embroidery pattern of a little lamb in a pasture. He has a little bluebird friend perched on the top of his wool. He is enjoys grazing in the pasture with the company of dragonflies, lots of blooming flowers to eat and the warm bright sun.
This was part of my booth at the Wildflower Festival in Kirkwood, California last weekend. Kirkwood is at 7900ft elevation and tucked in the mountains. It was very nice to be out of the 100 degree heat down here. Lots of great venders with lovely jewelry, soaps, handmade wine bags and coasters and more. It was a very nice place to be on Saturday.

There were large patches all over of yellow and purple wildflowers, lakes full of fresh water from the melted snow, people hiking through the mountains and very healthy green trees. Lovely and I am looking forward to going back sometime.



Comments

Solstitches said…
Those pouches are lovely and the sheep embroidery design is so cute.
I hope you did well at the festival.

Margaret

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric