Autumn Sampler, Harvest and Tidbits

The new issue of Create and Decorate is out and it is full of pumpkins, one of my very favorite things. Very cute designs of many varieties. I have a little pumpkin cross stitch pattern in here using Gentle Art Sampler wool threads that were really fun to work with. It was the first time I'd used their wool. I hope you like the issue.


Some of my autumn designs with pumpkins and purple shades. I don't design too many samplers, there are so many lovely sampler designs out there already to choose from, but I have a couple I've done.

This is one of a set called "Jewels" with a seasonal theme and this is "Autumn Jewels". This pattern uses all DMC floss on linen fabric.



I may have featured this one before, but it is one of my favorites so I wanted to include it again. It uses Gentle Art Sampler flosses also and some sparkly orange Kreinik blending filament this is really fun to use. Some autumn stitching inspiration for you!


Comments

Solstitches said…
A very pretty design.
Who doesn't love pumpkins?

Margaret

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric