Pineapple and Periwinkle Lace Fabrics


This week I have my pineapples fabric available in my Spoonflower Shop
It has a nice variety of blues and greens with a touch of purple here and there.  I  left it a large repeat so it'll be great for home decor and the wall paper looks fun, too.
You can click here to see my Pineapples in Blue fabric.


I painted this lace design to make a fabric in honor of National Lace Day.  There are 
unusual National holidays that we are making cards for on Greeting Card Universe. I thought the pattern would work nicely for fabric, too.  The variety of blues and purples print nicely.  You can click here to see my Periwinkle Lace fabric.  


This is the card for National Holiday Lace Day.
You can click here to see the Lace Day Greeting Card 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric