Redwork Holly Coasters, Yoga Shorts and Vegetable Fabric

 
A set of redwork holly coasters on hand dyed linen fabric in the color of a warm coffee drink accented with a sage green ribbon.  I used hand dyed red flosses for the nice color variations.  You can find them here in my Etsy Shop    

 
Since it's getting closer to the end of the year, I've wanted to finish up some projects I started earlier.  I took the Craftsy class Sewing with Knits and loved it.  I made a t-shirt, a hoodie and these yoga shorts.  I love their classes and they are lifetime classes so you can take a break and come back later to make more items.      

 
Here's another bundle of my Spoonflower fabric samples with coordinating colors.  Their printing technology is really nice.  The colors, patterns and watercolor variations print out wonderfully.   

 
This fabric is called "Green Veggies" and has pen and ink with watercolor for the illustrations.  Prints nice and bright. 

 
This fabric is called "Blue Stripes" and the sample is of the Spoonflower performance pique fabric.  It is wonderful for summer sportswear.  It's a nice stretchy knit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric