Cricket Bugs Watercolor Fabric and Redwork Rabbit

 
Some fun bug fabric this week from my Spoonflower collection called "Crickets" ~ great for Halloween!  

 
 
September Morning Glory from my birth month flower series is now available in my Artfire shop.  All of the designs are the same size so they can be easily finished with framing or sewing. 
 
 
And October Marigold with soft golden autumn shades with some pink, orange and purple.


 
My daughter is off to college now and I found this redwork embroidery pillow that she made when she was in kindergarten.  Think I'll keep this one around.  Have a great Halloween weekend!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric