Vegetable Fabrics and Garden Flowers

 
I received some new fabric samples from Spoonflower this week. This one is called Fresh Veggies and has pen and ink with watercolor vegetables in a large pattern repeat. 

 
A spring green check with chamomile flowers drawn in sepia ink with watercolor.  

 
And a sunflower print in ink with watercolor. 

 
Here are a few of the fabrics that compliment each other.  Fun for kitchens and summer sewing! 

 
And a photo of my garden.  I'm so happy my bee balm is blooming so nicely.  It takes a while to bloom after it's planted I guess and this year it has finally come around for me.  I love the colors of pink.  They vary from fuchsia to the palest pink.  The bees have been visiting too.  Hope you have a good day. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric