Wildflower Hearts Embroidery Tote for Valentine's Day

 
I've been working all week on this project so I can enter it into the Craftsy Valentine's Day contest.  I wanted to embroider a little wildflower patch of heart flowers and I envisioned it on a zip pouch or a tote.  The tote won out since I wasn't up for a zipper project right now.    

 
I wanted to do a patchwork strip like I did on my chickadee zip pouch but wanted it to definitely be a design element on the tote so planned better on this project.  :)  I'll have this up in my Craftsy and other shops soon so you can find it if you're interested.

 
I haven't worked with silk ribbons in a while so I got them out and made some simple little flowers and a sweetheart pink needlebook.  I love Valentine's day because I can work with lots of pink.   
 
 

Comments

Tatkis said…
Beautiful tote, and your needlebook is soooo sweet!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric