Cottage Door Embroidery Pattern and Southern Bell

 
I finished a little cottage door hand embroidery pattern this week and picked out the fabrics to sew it into something.  I was thinking of spring and gardens so wanted to embroider this little design.  I almost have enough little patterns like this to put a collection of patterns together in an ebooklet.    

 
I went to an antique show last weekend and found this bright cheerful southern belle embroidered dresser scarf.   

 
I really liked it because of the colors and the nice condition it is in.  It's done on really nice fabric and I liked the cross stitches also.

 
It's a great addition to my collection and my first southern belle, so I'm happy.  Have a great weekend.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric