Valentine Daisy Hearts Table Runner

 
This week I worked on a Valentine project and loved it.  Valentine's Day is a favorite holiday of mine.  And I really like pink. 

 
I had to have some pink wrapped candy for the photo, which is a bonus.   

 
In this project I dug into my box of scrap fabrics and used up some I've had for years, which made me happy so I can buy some more.  I've been saving the robin egg blue rose floral for a long time and this was the right project for it.   

 
It was incredibly challenging for me to get a photo of the full runner.  I wanted to show the patchwork pattern and the embroidery on each end so I took an above "ceiling" view standing on a chair :)  You can find the pattern in my Etsy Shoppe  
Hope you have a good weekend.
 

Comments

Sherry said…
Your table runner is lovely. I wish I had the time to make one before Valentine's day. I have very few decorations for this holiday but have been trying to add to what I have each year. The blue fabric is perfect for this project.
susie said…
I just love it! The fabrics are very special and they all go together so nicely. I just happen to be in the midst of gathering things/projects for Valentine's Day... I will have to give this one a try, it's very pretty.
Hugs,
susie

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric