New Fabrics, Chickadee and Notions Mystery

 
I went to one of my favorite quilt shops in Reno for their end of the year sale and had a great time picking out some fabrics to use in my projects this year. 

 
I got a few bolder colors rather than my usual pastel favorites, not too bold, but bold for me.  I needed to add some reds to my collection and they are getting me inspired for Valentine's Day. 

 
I loved this print and found some tiny trims to match.  Thinking of a spring pillow design with these.   

 
After the fabric store I had to go to the bookstore (bookstores are my favorite).  I found a new-to-me cozy mystery series "The Deadly Notions Mysteries"  so I thought I'd try it out.  I like to collect vintage notions and it takes place back east ~ one of my favorite settings.   

 
I finished my little chickadee embroidery and have fabrics picked out to make something.   I bought a grey zipper and am thinking of a little zip pouch out of the design.  Still thinking on it, haven't decided.  I also have a purse frame and may make it into a clutch purse.  Hope you have a great weekend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric