Felt Brooch Embroidery and Sock Knitting

 
I've been enjoying embroidering on felt lately and decided to make some little brooch pins for autumn and Christmas.  I made a couple in pink in honor of October breast cancer awareness month.

 
I received some new felt in the mail today and the seller did such a nice job packing it I wanted to take a photo before I opened it.   

 
I got some cool colors for winter designs.

 
And some warmer shades for autumn and Halloween.   

 
The weather was so nice yesterday so I took my sock knitting project outside and worked on it for a while.  Sat with my cat (sounds like Dr. Seuss), knitted and enjoyed fresh air.  I'm almost finished with the second sock!  I've been working on this project for a while now and  I'm looking forward to wearing them.  I guess the colder weather has inspired me.  Hope you have a great week.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric