Desert Crystals Fabric

 
I designed this desert crystals fabric for a geology themed contest on Spoonflower a while back.  I have a jar of crystals I collected when my husband and I were first dating (years ago :) and I was inspired to draw some of them for this contest.  We'd go out exploring in the desert and in certain areas there were so many pretty little crystals!  I kept a little collection for myself in a jar to remember.

 
A talented sewist emailed me photos of a blouse she made with the Desert Crystals silk crepe de chine fabric.

 
I thought she did a lovely job and wanted to share it.   You can get a closer look at the fabric here Desert Crystals Fabric 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric