Robins Egg Blue Color Inspiration

 
I'm in the middle of needlework projects and don't have much to show at the moment so I thought I'd post about one of my favorite colors, robins egg blue.  I design with it a lot and have lots of things on my wish list in this color.  So I'm going to share some of those with you too, hope you enjoy!   
This Love Pillow is so pretty.  I really like how the artist arranged the letters with the dots border and put the hearts and vines winding here and there.   
 
This is a happy Love Stamp with a fun daisy for the O.  Wouldn't you love to receive a letter with this stamp?  I would and I would probably save it and put it in my journal to keep it always.
 
  
This chevron wristlet zip pouch is completely cute.  I really like the faded look of the pattern and the script font for the name along the side.  I would use this a lot.

I thought this was a neat pattern on this iPhone case and they called it a "Greek Spiral" design.  I like the simple white with the robins egg blue also. 

If I had an iPhone (I haven't invested in one yet :) this would be the iPhone case I would get. The black and white damask with the robins egg blue is so pretty and I really like monograms.  This one is neat with layering the name on the initial.  Very creative! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric