Autumn Crow Embroidery and Hot Air Balloon Towel

 
Are you looking forward to autumn as much as I am?  I noticed the sun is beginning to set a little sooner in the evening and it is beginning to cool off a few degrees finally.  I just released an autumn crow embroidery design that comes with the finishing instructions for the pillow if you like to sew and decorate with handmade things.

 
Next month in Reno they have the annual hot air balloon races and I found myself inspired to embroider one on a flour sack towel. 

 
I love hot air balloons and love watching them, but am still not sure if I have the nerve to actually go up in one.  I'm not a fan of heights.  Maybe as I age and mellow I will get better with that. . . hopefully :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric