Needlebooks, Scissor Fobs and Pinnies

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday weekend (US readers :)  Last week I made some more needlebooks from my Spoonflower fabrics.  I also made some beaded scissor fobs with different color themes and charms at the end.  Now I need to think about making some more fabrics to  have some new samples to work with in 2013.   
I also made some pinnies for our local Christmas craft fair in a couple weeks.  These have some of my fabric samples in them too.  They are fun to make and cheerful little gifts.  I've also designed a cross stitch pattern for January birthdays that I will be starting soon and hope to have a preview for you next week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric