Beginner Stitcher's Kit and Needlebooks

I've put together some embroidery kits for beginning stitchers or anyone who would like to try a sampling of different fabrics and flosses to embroider with.  They have several pieces of different fabrics, several types of flosses and a collection of little embroidery patterns to try.  All of it is put in a patchwork tote so they make nice gifts! 
I've been making some needlebooks for the holidays using my Spoonflower fabrics.  They have pockets inside and felt pages.  Cheerful little gifts! 

For our local craft show in December I've been making a little of this and a little of that.  I love to make covered journals using composition books.  Fun to "fussy-cut" fabrics and frame them in with other fabrics.  This one was made with the fun fruit ladies fabric.  So cute. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric