Pumpkin Place and Christmas Dress

I'm getting my booth ready for the online needlework show beginning on the 18th.  Here are a couple of the patterns I will have in my booth.  Pumpkin Place is above.  A row of pumpkins in different shades of orange among fall leaves.  I made the model into a long pillow to decorate for autumn.    

And Christmas Dress with a row of gifts and a holiday ribbon garland for the holidays.
I am almost finished with another cross stitch pattern for the Christmas season and I'll have that one in the show too.  I heard back from Moda Bakeshop on my snowman project and they are going to put it on their site November 17th, very excited!  I'll put a link here so you can easily find it if you want to.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric