Christmas Birds and Log Cabin Needlecases

My new Christmas cross stitch design!  I finished it this week with French General fabrics and some vintage lace on the end.  I made a pillowcase for the inside which adds more color to the overall project too.  This design will be released during the online Needlework Show that begins next Thursday on the 18th.  Hope you'll stop by!    

I worked with two by two squares on the sides and I really liked doing that.  Starting to get a little more brave with my fabric piecing :)

I don't like throwing fabric away so I save very  small pieces and have a drawer full now.  I dumped it out on my floor and color coordinated some of the pieces to make some needlecases in a log cabin style patchwork.  Really fun!   

Comments

Tatkis said…
Lovely stitched motive and pillow, and your needlecases are so cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana
Miranda Stahl said…
Festive colors Sure will fit well to any log-cabin.

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric