Needlebook Bike, Jellyfish and Sewing Notions

More needlecases this week!  I used my bicycle fabric in this one that I designed for one of the contests on Spoonflower.  It has pockets on the inside and felt for the needles.  

Pink Jellyfish!  Another Spoonflower contest fabric.  I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium this summer and saw the jellyfish there.  So delicate looking and float so peacefully in the water.  They were neat. 

A sewing notions fabric with those fun tomato pincushions everyone used to have.  Some stork scissors too.  I think all needleworkers should have a pair of stork scissors... 

I felt very ambitious last weekend and started this quilt top.  This is the most challenging one to date for me with the diamond pattern and the triangles.  So far so good ~ well there are several seams that don't match up but it still came together okay so I'm not complaining :) Now I need to find the perfect backing fabric for it.  Still searching.  Hope you have a good weekend!  Happy Autumn tomorrow.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric