Autumn Fruit and Redwork Christmas Ornaments

New patterns for a new month!  I finished my Autumn Fruit design.  It says "nature sweet autumn fruit".  I like advertisements for fruit, especially those put on boxes and crates from orchards.  Apples are one of my favorite fruits.   

I wanted to make some more Christmas ornaments this year.  This is a set of six redwork embroidery ornaments.  I used a different shade of red from the Gentle Art for each one.  On some of them I used just one strand which gives the design a nice lacy look, the snowman was done with one strand throughout.  I mixed it up within the others.     

I was one of the lucky designers chosen for the Norden's Needleworkers blog feature this month, I'm very excited!  It's really fun to go and read about different designers and shops in the industry.  Nice way to get to know them better.   Lots of variety to read about and free  patterns too!  This is my free pattern I will be offering when my post is put up on the 19th.  Hope you'll stop by! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric