Shaker House Cross Stitch, Potholders and Lace

I finished my little shaker house cross stitch pattern.  I decided to add to my collection and made a little pillow with hand dyed wool and a piece of vintage lace.  

I've been in sewing mode and made a few patchwork quilted potholders using some of my Spoonflower fabrics.  I wanted some bright and fresh colors so used whites and blues.    


We spent a few days in the bay area and I found a neat little shop called "Nancy's Attic" and she had some vintage things.  I found some cotton lace wrapped around tags of old photos.  I also found a hand painted note card of the beach.   

This is part of a new embroidery set I'm working on made with bright and cheery colors.  

Comments

Tatkis said…
I like your creations so much!
The pillow is cosy, potholders are so lovely, and new stitched motive is nice and sunny!

Hugs,
Tatyana
Anonymous said…
Lovely pillow finish and your embroidery set is so bright and cheerful.

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric