Free Cross Stitch Pattern, Tulips and Home

I finished my free pattern for Wichelt Imports this week and it should be up on their site fairly soon under their free graph link.  Hope you'll stop by and get it! 

I'm making a little progress on my tulip pattern.  I'm really enjoying the colors.

I've been spending most of my time on this project.  I haven't stitched a little house in a while and they are one of my favorite things to stitch!  I plan on finishing this one into a little pillow with hand dyed wool to go with my little pillow collection.     

Comments

Tatkis said…
Lovely cross stitch design, and your house stitching is so cosy!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric