Cross Stitch Bookmarks and Cafe Notecards

I like to stitch small things and I've been stitching a lot of bookmarks, I really love to read too, so that is something I will use. I also like useful things. This is my newest collection featuring some different style flowers. I finished them in a shabby style with raw edges together and coordinating fabrics and ribbons. Fun and quick projects.



My newest hand embroidery design featuring a french kitty. He's hard to see at this point as I've been working on the Eiffel tower and the flowers. Once I get a few flowers in there it makes it even more fun to work on.



I love to eat outdoors. I made a notecard from this is a little scene I painted in watercolor from an outdoor cafe I visited in Oregon once. Great for summer. Summer seems to finally be here where I am with warm sun, kids playing outside and boats on the water. Looking forward to taking my kayak to the lake.




Comments

I love the little outdoor cafe painting, how gorgeous and cheerful is that scene!
Really special work!
Tina xo

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric