Orange Pansies, Vintage Linens and Sheep

I have been very drawn to orange lately and saw these bright orange pansies at the nursery over the weekend and got them for my little planter. I planted them with tiny royal purple petunia type flowers that are supposed to spread and bloom beautifully, I will let you know how they do...


Driving downtown yesterday we happened upon a flea market by chance (I love when that happens :) and I found this hand embroidered kitchen dishcloth. Again, I really liked the orange and I always like pink. It is now hanging on my stove handle and I am inspired to embroider some towels myself, but I think I would like to try some linen towels. I love linen.


I have a little country embroidery pattern set I am working on. I just finished the sheep last night while watching the last episode of Survivor and being thankful Russel did not win. Anyway, one more in this set which is a little cottage. I am planning on putting red fabrics with these designs, I've used a lot of little red flowers in the pattern.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric