Spring Gardens, Dainty Stitches and Pink Roses

My newest patterns are very small and dainty. A collection of three little flowers: an english daisy, gerbera daisy and little tulip. These are nice for using floss from your stash, they don't take much. I used hand dyed silks on Weeks Dye Works hand dyed fabrics. I am really liking those fabrics. Really nice colors.


Some of the first flowers you see in spring are included in this cross stitch pattern. Bright and easy to stitch with only cross stitches used. Using just cross stitches is my favorite kind of stitching so I can just relax and stitch in kind of a "zen-ish" mindset :).

For those of you who visit both of my blogs, sorry for the redundancy, but I had to share my pink watercolor collage here too. I have been in a spring pink mood I guess. Hope you have a weekend that is very good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric