Handmade Christmas Gifts

I wanted to show the handmade gifts we recieved for Christmas this year. I love to get handmade items for Christmas, especially sewing and embroidery creations. My sister made me this pillow for my bedroom and I love the colors and the patchwork style.

My daughter loves to bake and my sister made her this very cute apron. The fabrics are great and my daughter loved them. She loves dots...


My stepmother does beautiful quilting and embroidery and I was so excited when I opened this gift, hand embroidered pillow cases. Her stitches are lovely and neat and wonderful colors. She made us a quilt several years ago with burgundy colors and these match the quilt. Very happy Christmas, hope you had a good one too.

Comments

Hello from Michigan. Your received some very lovely handmade gifts. Hugs Judy

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric