Midnight Flower and Progress




I had a great time stitching this flower in shades of black using "Soot" from "The Gentle Art". I wanted a different combination of colors, something I never use and these were it. I am a flowery type person and like those colors. I am going to use some of these Market fabrics from Michael Miller to make a bag I think, but then I thought this frame might look good too.... Also a bit of progress on my Mirabilia design. She has a face and head now and her little slippers too! Getting close.

Comments

Love that Mirabilia design!!! She's gorgeous!!

Happy stitching : )

Sharon xx
Tammy said…
Both projects look great!

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric