Easter Eggs and Create and Decorate


I'm just barely in time for Easter with my fancy eggs and blossoms embroidery. I loved the Gentle Art Sampler Flosses I used, their colors are so soft and blend very well with some of the quilting fabrics I like to use. I haven't decided if I want to make a pillow or wall hanging. Probably a pillow, I have an abundance of wall hangings now and need some color elsewhere. I'm very excited to be spreading the word of Create and Decorate Magazine's new blog. I love their magazine and still have their first issue. Full of fun things to do.

Comments

Tammy said…
That is SO beautiful!
Priscilla said…
Your work is beautiful! it will look very pretty as a pillow, thank you for sharing

x

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric