First Day of Spring


Very excited today is the first day of spring and a beautiful one at that here where I am in the high desert. Very quiet morning and I am inspired to write. Got a new book yesterday - Amy Butler's "In Stitches" and I am terrifically excited to begin a project. I definitely want the bedside caddy to hold my novel - I love to read before sleep. I also bought my first flower plant for our new home - a daisy like mum. My grandmother has always grown these and they turn out so beautiful and bloom a long time. They grow into a beautiful round mass covered in flowers. I hope I can grow mine as well a she did hers. I am anxious to go and visit the nurseries to see what they have for spring planting, but not until a few more weeks have passed. Still too cold at night. During the day though we have lots of sun and people in the neighborhood are beginning to water their yards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric