Pumpkin Wagon Needlebook and Felt Pincushions

 
Autumn inspired needlebook with a little wooden wagon and a nice big pumpkin! I added little wings on my birds this time.  Usually I leave them plain, but I like the wings.  

 
We've got our local Christmas fair coming up and I'm getting some things made for it.  Pincushions are always fun to make and this year I decided to make some out of felt. 

 
I love to keep all of my fabric scraps so now and then little patchwork needlebooks are nice to make to use some of them up to make room for more since the year is coming to an end :)

Comments

Abby / Linda said…
Love the stitching and the little birds! But really love your little notebook covers! I have lots of scraps, so I might try one myself!
countrygarden said…
you should, they're fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric