Watercolor Fabric Needlecases and Embroidered Brooch

I'm really excited to be able to post on here again.  For a while I couldn't upload my photos so I switched to the blog on my website, but I like this site better as I have a lot more room for photos and info! 

I've been making different needlecases with my Spoonflower fabric samples and have them in my Etsy shop available for sale.  They make nice gifts for crafting friends.  Also to fill with supplies and give to a beginning stitcher.

I tried embroidering a few brooches earlier in the year with silk ribbons, silk floss and beads.  Nice for Mother's Day!  

I've started a new cross stitch pattern series for birth month flowers and made them into needlecases.  They are about 4" x 6" so would be easy to frame if you don't like to sew :)  I found a new pattern store online if you do like to sew garments, quilts or needlework

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric