January Birthday Carnation Cross Stitch Needlecase

I designed a set of birthday greeting cards with birth month flowers and was inspired to make needlecase patterns from the same idea.  I thought they'd make nice birthday gifts or to make one for your own birthday month.  The idea came late this year so I'm just getting this one out for January.  I hope to be more on schedule for the rest of the months throughout 2013.    

The inside view.  I've been putting just one piece of fabric for pockets but thought I'd try two with this needlecase so there are a total of four pockets.  I like this better.  This pattern comes with finishing instructions.  Hopefully it will be in your local needlework shop soon and I'll have it in my shops before too long. 

Last weekend we had our fifth annual Christmas Fine Art and Craft fair here in Fallon and it was really fun with lots of really neat items.  We hold it in our old post office that has been renovated and is the perfect place to have it.    

We had different props this year with more trees and a rustic theme that goes nicely with many of the items for sale.

Lots of nice light from the windows.  It was good weather over the weekend luckily, lots of people out and about.  

We had a good turnout and everyone had fun I think.  Looking forward to next year's show!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric