Birdhouse Towel Embroidery and Tulips

I finished my birdhouse embroidery pattern this week.  This is the last of the four patterns in this set so I plan on sewing the fabric borders next week.  All my fabric is put away right now because I needed to clean my studio corner of the house.  My son graduates tomorrow and we will be having family visit so had to tidy up a bit :)  I miss my little messy corner with fabric pieces and threads here and there.  It will be back to normal soon.
I started my new tulip pattern.  This is the last one in a set of six tulip themed embroidery patterns.  I chose a very pink colorway and have some pink and lavender charm squares I plan on using to make something.  Not sure what yet.  

I was out at the lake last weekend and thought the clouds were great.  I love big fluffy white clouds, cumulus ? I think, and it was very warm.  Nice day to be out.  

Comments

The bird houses are so cute! Enjoy the time with your family!

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric