Blue Flower Embroidery and May Birthday Cards

I've been sewing some of my embroidery designs into patchwork pillow covers with envelope style backs so they can easily be changed.  I bought a couple 16" pillow forms and change the covers from time to time, especially with the seasons.  I used some of my Spoonflower fabrics to finish the blue flower embroidery.  Bright and fresh for spring.  

I've been working on birth month flower greeting cards for each month and since May is just around the corner I thought I would share these two.  This is my white lily card.   

Lily of the Valley is a May birth flower too and I love their little bell shaped flowers.  Hope the weather is nice where you are and you have a great weekend! 

Comments

Tatkis said…
Such a beautiful embroidery flower, and your finish is so charming!
Cards are very sweet!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric