Watercolor Art Drawing Fabric and Small Gifts

These are the last few pincushions and zip pouches I've made for our art fair in a couple weeks. I liked how they turned out so wanted to show them individually. I used my Lavenders fabric and a commercial lavender plaid fabric to compliment.


This one has my Ice Cream Cone Plaid fabric in pastel colors and a pink ribbon. Bright and cheerful.



This a holiday inspired pincushion with my Stockings fabric paired with a light mint green alphabet fabric and purple ribbon. Sometimes it is nice to venture away from the traditional Christmas colors.


I had a red zipper I wanted to use with this and I quilted the outer fabric with red thread to accent with more red. I used my Sweet Peas fabric which has a stippled illustration of sweet pea flowers.


I used my Bees and Leaves fabric from my wildflower collection for this zip pouch. I paired it with a blue zipper and green ribbon for the zipper pull. Fun lively fabrics and gifts.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric