Little Witch Embroidery Pattern and Bitter Harvest


I finished my Little Witch hand embroidery pattern just in time for the onset of autumn. I used Gentle Art Sampler flosses on some light caramel colored quilting fabric with a swirl pattern. The ghosts look pretty happy and the little witch is ready to head out for trick-or-treat adventures.


I was browsing the new cozy mystery book selection at my local Walgreens the other day and found this new-to-me series. This is the fifth orchard mystery and it is very good so far. The reason I bought it is because there is an antique cross stitched sampler that Meg (the protagonist) finds and she tries to find out more about it or if it is linked to her family history and maybe the mystery is entwined with it too. I've learned what a Thanatologist is too... people who study death and how cultures cope with it. Had never heard of that before and love to learn while I read.



I've been sketching my cherry tomatoes and made a new card series out of part of a sketch. This is a mixed media thank you card (I added a few sepia ink daisy flowers at the bottom).

Happy Autumn to all!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric