Pink Fabric Collection, Anemone Collage Card

This is a post about pink things, even though it's Fourth of July weekend, I'm feeling pink. I used several paintings and drawings in this note card to make it a collage style. It's fun to be able to use art I did years ago in new ways and new projects.



When Spoonflower had free shipping last week I took advantage of that and ordered thirty more fabrics that I had been working on. This is part of my pink collection in my shop. This is a photo of them outside. I took it at the wrong time of day, but I still thought the colors looked nice and vibrant.



And this photo was taken inside. I'm still deciding what I want to make, most likely a quilt runner or finish a pink needlework design in a runner. Haven't been in the mood to sew lately with these hot days. I would rather be outside at the lake in my kayak... Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric