Spring Magazines, Angel Friends Embroidery and Lace Scarf

Spring is my favorite time of year. I love the birds, trees being to leaf out, stays sunnier longer and the prettiest magazines are out on the news stands. The new Victoria issue takes readers to lovely Ireland and there are some lovely pictures. I read Country Gardens frequently. It has great photos and stories. This issue has a feature on Sharon Lovejoy and I like her too.


I've been feeling the need to work on something for me lately so I got out my knitting. I've been working on this scarf for a while now and it is getting longer. Lace patterns are my favorite. This is a ball of yarn my sister gave me for my birthday last year. I think I should set a goal of having the scarf done by my birthday this year, which is in May. Don't have much time but I think I will try.



This is my new embroidery design I've been working on, "Angel Friends". I've had a lot of fun designing their dresses with the floss colors. I'm starting to work on the flower border now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric