March Cross Stitch



When I think of March I think of green. Probably because of St. Patrick's Day. I remember in elementary school I had a very fun teacher who loved the holidays. She brought green Kool-Aid one St. Patrick's day. She decorated the classroom with green shamrocks made of construction paper and we left the classroom and came back to things in disarray because the leprechauns had visited while we were gone. I've always remembered that day, anything that was a distraction from regular school work was great for me... :)


And I like yellow with green and like little buttercup type wildflowers so that is what I focused on in this little design. I like searching through little clover patches to see if I can find a four leaf clover and still have yet to find one. I still have hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric