New Year Wreath, Upcycled Stocking and Zazzle Art

I decided to do a free pattern for Wichelt for 2011 and my month is January so this is what I designed. A New Year wreath. I wanted wintery peaceful colors to reign in the new year. Visit the Wichelt Imports site and you can get it in January, www.wichelt.com



Christmas shopping last weekend I found these two little journals. Since I have a blue theme in this post I wanted to post them. The owls are so cute. I haven't decided which one to give to my daughter and I just had to have both of them. On the inside is paper decorated with patterns and dots and flowers and such. Fun.


Last weekend we had our annual Fine Art and Fine Craft show here in Fallon. It is held every year at the old post office that the city has fixed up and rents out. It has great windows, heavy ornamental wood features, and other neat things old buildings have. It was a great show and I found this stocking one of the crafters upcycled from a quilt. Small pentagon shaped pieces put together so well. I wonder if it is made of clothing of the family members like some old quilts are.

I've been setting up shop over at Zazzle lately putting my drawings of flowers and other whimsical characters on all the things they have for sale. It has been a lot fun and I've had to tear myself away from it lately. One of the funnest sites I've found in a while. If you have a minute please stop by www.zazzle.com/countrygarden



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric