Flower Cart ACEO, Pink Tulips and Funny Flowers

One of my favorite things of summer are the farmer's markets and all the beautiful fresh flowers. Last year we had a grower that grew the most glorious gladiolas and I am hoping she has some this year too. I am so anxious for fresh flowers from the garden I have been buying bouquets at the grocery store and it is nice to have a little nature in the house.


This pattern works symbolically that way too!
Lovely salmon pink in these flowers.


And this bunch is just happy, I've named them "Funny Flowers" for their whimsical nature. Nice to have something very bright after the winter months have passed. I saw some bright yellow daffodils this morning looking lovely in the bright sun.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric