DMC Satin Floss, Sale Items and Table Mat

I was very excited to receive a box in the mail from DMC yesterday that was filled with samples of their new flosses. Lovely shimmering satin floss in great colors. I am excited to try them blended with the cotton or linen flosses for some sparkle in my designs. The other is a memory thread called "Color Infusions" and it should be a lot of fun to play with. It holds its shape and it can be used to embellish projects to give it another dimension. Very fun.

Most of the time I embroider my designs and then wait a while to see what I want to finish them in. With Easter coming up I decided to make a quilted table runner, they are easier to store than pillows. I have a closet full of pillows and more pillows here and there, but they are cozy and colorful.

These are a couple things (among several others :) that are in the "sale bin" in my Etsy Store. A little quilted swing purse with zipper closure and my last red needlecase. I love a needlecase for putting my scissors, needles and other small things in. Happy weekend to everyone!





Comments

Tammy said…
Just beautiful! The fabrics coordinate SO well with your embroidery-it's lovely!

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric