Christmas Tree Pillow and Snowfamily




I spent the afternoon sewing yesterday, the mood finally struck. I decided to make patchwork pillows from some of my latest needlework projects. I collect small snippets of fabrics, buttons, laces and such and they work great for these pillows. I like to visit quilt shops for the fat quarter sections. These are really easy to make, great for a quick simple project. Please check back during the online retail needlework show as I will have a new tutorial up on how I made the Christmas tree embroidery pillow. Oh, and hope to see you at the retail show too, http://needleshowretail.com/index.html

Comments

Dawn said…
They're beautiful. I know my friend love snowman. ~ Dawn ~
Tammy said…
Cathie, it's safe to say I adore ALL your new designs. And what a beautiful breast cancer ribbon. Is that available for purchase? Fantastic job on your new things-just gorgeous!
Solstitches said…
Is the Christmas tree design for sale?
I just scoured your Etsy shop and did not see it.
I will convo you.
Thank you,
Margaret

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric