Flea Market Tote Bag and PDF patterns


I was very busy over the weekend sewing and made myself a very nice large tote. I found this decorator fabric remnant at a new little fabric shop on Saturday. I love Cindy Taylor Oates sewing patterns, very easy to follow and have a successful project when I'm done, no hair pulling frustration moments at all with her patterns. This tote bag is from her "Easy Zipper Bags" pattern booklet. Very happy! I have also been busy working on converting a lot of my needlework patterns to PDF files and some of them are now available in my Etsy Store. Really a handy idea for those who like needlework patterns, no postage cost or wait! I love to order them that way myself. Have a great week.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hello from England and a fellow sewer, I have been thinking of putting my designs into pdf too, I will have to investigate... I am following your blog now, please pop into mine and have alook sometime!
Suzie. X :)
Cindy said…
Great bag!! I am such a "bag lady" just love different bags/purses/etc. Love this one from your Chicks on Lit friend!

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric