Fat Quarters and Antique Rose Dishes





We took an antiquing trip yesterday to get out of the house. It was the first nice day we've had in a long time. I like to collect mismatched antique dishes with pink rose patterns on them and I found one to add to my collection yesterday. I don't have a hutch yet to display them, but I hope to find one I like soon. We also stopped at one of my favorite quilt shops and I got a few new stash items. Well they won't be in my stash long, I do have a plan for the fat quarters. They will be part of my finished project for my new "Sweets Embroidery Collection". I am stitching the designs with hand dyed silk floss and will probably put them into a wall quilt and I bought the fabric colors to coordinate with the floss. Very excited about it. I found a cute purse pattern kit too. I like quick and simple sewing projects, it seems I can handle those most of the time. I really admire those who can sew really complicated things.

Comments

Tammy said…
Great finds! I admire the complicated sewing too, but I find relaxation in the simple, quick ones.

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric