a writing place

i decided to set up a blog to see what online journaling was like. i used to journal in pretty little fabric covered books for years. this feels like i am opening myself wide up for all to see, as a very private person it feels very strange! but i want to try it. i guess i am just wanting to use this as a space to explore ideas in my work, see if i get any constructive feedback from others. hopefully i will connect with others with similar ideas as me. feels fun to just kind of ramble.

i have moved recently to a new town in the northern desert of Nevada (haven't moved in 15 years, very long time for me!). i really like it here and it is just now feeling like we are settled here and not on a long vacation. i have had different doors open for me with new areas to explore. i just opened a shop on etsy and greeting card universe. really like these new venues for my work. meeting so many cyberspace people, wish it was that easy for me in person!

Comments

Kat said…
I just wanted to say hi! and welcome to the blogging world! Hope you enjoy it! I like what you've got so far :)
Angie said…
Hello, welcome to blogger! I think you should still write in your paper journal....writing is just mroe special that way, and then throw a few things up here :)

♥ Angie
countrygarden said…
i do write a lot in other journals, mostly sketchbooks. it is more special to have something to touch
Luchi said…
Hey there! Good Luck!!
Precious Quilts said…
You have a lovely blog! And, you are very talented.

Look forward to returning to see you progress your way in blogland!

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric